Barren Hill Fire Company
Celebrating 100 years of service!
Stay turned for more information on our community event!
Barren Hill Fire Company Live-in Program
The Barren Hill Fire Company is accepting applications and resumes for candidates for its Live-In Program. Currently Four openings are available for this program and are available on a first come, first serve basis. An eligibility waiting list will be maintained once all four positions are filled. Click here for details.
- Approximately 500 calls for service annually
- Covering approximately 12 square miles of Whitemarsh Township, Mutual Aid to Plymouth, Whitpain & Springfield Township, Conshohocken and Norristown Borough
- Modern equipment
- Engine 29 – 2014 KME Predator Severe Service Engine
- Pipeline 29 – 1999 E-One Cyclone II Engine
- Tower Ladder 29 – 1997 Sutphen Tower Ladder
- Rescue 29 – 2000 E-One Cyclone II Heavy Rescue
- Traffic 29 – 2008 Ford F-350 Pickup Truck