Come out and join the
Barren Hill Fire Company
(Click image for more details)
We want to Thank You!
Come out and enjoy Inflatables, Games and Food.
Stay for the the Movie at 8pm on Victory Field
Ending the night with a
Fireworks Sponsored By
Other Event Sponsors (click the name for more info)
Barren Hill Fire Company Live-in Program
The Barren Hill Fire Company is accepting applications and resumes for candidates for its Live-In Program. Currently Four openings are available for this program and are available on a first come, first serve basis. An eligibility waiting list will be maintained once all four positions are filled. Click here for details.
- Approximately 500 calls for service annually
- Covering approximately 12 square miles of Whitemarsh Township, Mutual Aid to Plymouth, Whitpain & Springfield Township, Conshohocken and Norristown Borough
- Modern equipment
- Engine 29 – 2014 KME Predator Severe Service Engine
- Pipeline 29 – 1999 E-One Cyclone II Engine
- Tower Ladder 29 – 1997 Sutphen Tower Ladder
- Rescue 29 – 2000 E-One Cyclone II Heavy Rescue
- Traffic 29 – 2008 Ford F-350 Pickup Truck