Barren Hill 100th Anniversary Items
ON SALE now!
Get them before they are gone
While supplies last!
Check out the store page to order or click here to go to the page!
Barren Hill Fire Company Live-in ProgramThe Barren Hill Fire Company is accepting applications and resumes for candidates for its Live-In Program. Currently Four openings are available for this program and are available on a first come, first serve basis. An eligibility waiting list will be maintained once all four positions are filled. Click here for details.
- Approximately 500 calls for service annually
- Covering approximately 12 square miles of Whitemarsh Township, Mutual Aid to Plymouth, Whitpain & Springfield Township, Conshohocken and Norristown Borough
- Modern equipment
- Engine 29 – 2014 KME Predator Severe Service Engine
- Pipeline 29 – 1999 E-One Cyclone II Engine
- Tower Ladder 29 – 1997 Sutphen Tower Ladder
- Rescue 29 – 2000 E-One Cyclone II Heavy Rescue
- Traffic 29 – 2008 Ford F-350 Pickup Truck